Empty Link Skip to Content

Help Centre

We're here to help with a range of resources, including information, support and advice you can trust.

Farm Insurance Claims & Emergencies

We’re human about insurance, so we aim to make the claims process as smooth and stress-free as possible.

We’ve put together a couple of simple steps to guide you through these challenging circumstances and get the help you need, for you, your family and your farm.

Call the claims team with your Farm Insurance policy number: our Underwriters experienced claims advisors will help you register the claim and provide you with advice you can trust and care you can rely on.

What should I do in the event of an accident?

  • Have your policy number to hand
  • Notify the claims team immediately by calling 01 892 7142 to register the claim, any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
  • Give brief details of the claim and request the next steps in order to process the claim
  • Take any reasonable emergency steps to avoid further loss

An Post Insurance Farm Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance DAC.