Welcome to our careers section, where you will find everything you need to know about who we are, what we do and what exciting career opportunities we offer. Please click here to view our Candidate Privacy Notice.
JESSICA SLEVIN, Sales Team Leader
I joined An Post Insurance straight after school. I was done with sitting in a classroom and I wanted money in my pocket. The job benefits and the opportunities...Read More
- Full Time Customer Sales Representative
- Part Time Customer Sales Representative
- Full Time Customer Service Representative - New Business Department
- Full Time Customer Service Representative - Customer Service Department
How to Apply
Should you wish to apply for employment with An Post Insurance, please submit your CV and cover letter stating your preferred role and work location, or quote a job reference if applying to a current vacancy and send an email to [email protected].
An Post Insurance is an equal opportunities employer.
Our continuing success is based upon attracting and retaining highly motivated and skilled people. We aim to attract and retain a diverse workforce with a wide range of knowledge and experience. We are passionate about recognising and rewarding individuals who deliver and exceed their performance objectives.
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- 24 days Annual Leave
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance Related Bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - Lump Sum benefit of 4 X salary
- Permanent Health Insurance (Long Term Disability)
- Comprehensive Educational Support Scheme
- On-going Coaching & Support
- Tax saver Bus & Rail/Cycle to work scheme
- Active Sports & Social club
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount on Health Insurance
Our recruitment process aims to find candidates who are flexible, motivated, passionate and committed with a ‘can do’ attitude. We are always looking for talented, dynamic and determined people who know that the customer is at the heart of what we do!
Training & Development
An Post Insurance is committed to providing superior customer service to our customers. We are committed to providing a positive working environment and ensuring that there is ongoing staff development.
All new employees go through an intensive induction programme to assist them to get to know the business, find their way around the organisation and understand where they, and their role, fits in the wider organisation.
Training for specific tasks and acquiring skills and competencies is a continuous process. This is done through a combination of on-the-job experience, formal training courses (both internal and external) and involvement in project work.
Employees are encouraged to pursue further studies relevant to their career in financial services. Course and exam fees for recognised qualifications are paid for and study assistance is provided.